Download List of Recruiting Companies here. (PDF 445KB)
To contact a customer service representative, please visit the GSS Contact Us page for full information or use contact information below:
- Address: 95 Wireless Road,
Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- E-mail Inquiries:
Email inquiries for both nonimmigrant and immigrant visas should be directed to: email@example.com
- Call Center representatives are available:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (excluding Thai and U.S. holidays)
Local telephone: 02-105 4110; from the U.S. (703)-665-7349
Security Regulations when Visiting the Embassy or Consulate
Forbidden Items and Entry Regulations:
Embassy security procedures require that all visitors receive a security inspection. You will be allowed to check one cell phone at the Embassy gate but the US Embassy and the Embassy guards are not liable for any loss or damage to your cell phone while it is checked. You will NOT be allowed to enter the U.S. Embassy for your appointment carrying any of the following items:
- Any other battery-operated or electronic devices such as computer tablets, digital diaries, pagers, cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3s, floppy disks, laptops, or portable music players.
- Any oversize shoulder bags or purses.
- Any oversize handbags and travel bags, large back-packs, briefcases, or suitcases. Applicants can only carry in clear bags containing papers needed for their appointment
- Any food item (there is a coffee stand with snacks available for purchase).
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Cigarettes / cigars / match boxes / lighters.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail files.
- Weapons or explosive materials of any kind.
The list provided above is not exhaustive. Other items may be prohibited at the discretion of security staff. Other than the one allowed cell phone, the US Embassy will not accept the storage of any of the above prohibited items. You will have to make alternate arrangements to store these items before you enter the Embassy.
Only visa applicants with confirmed appointments will be granted access on to the Embassy compound. Accompanying persons are required to wait outside the Embassy entrance.
If you fail to follow these security requirements you may face delays or cancellations to your visit.