The appointments calendar is updated monthly.
- US Visa Service Desk: (For GSS address registration, Fiancé(e) visa fee payment and other general information)
Call: +662 105 4110 (Mon-Fri from 8:00-20:00 except holidays)
- Immigrant Visa Unit: (For case specific inquiries)Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your case reference number in the subject line. Please allow 2-3 business days for a response and refrain from sending multiple emails during this timeframe as it will delay our ability to provide a thorough and complete response.
IV Unit Mailing Address
Pre-interview (non-NVC cases) and post-interview documents should be sent to:
U.S. Embassy Bangkok
Consular Section, Immigrant Visa Unit
120-122 Wireless Road, Lumpini
Embassy security procedures require that all visitors receive a security inspection. You will be allowed to check one cell phone at the Embassy gate but the US Embassy and the Embassy guards are not liable for any loss or damage to your cell phone while it is checked. You will NOT be allowed to enter the U.S. Embassy for your appointment carrying any of the following items:
- Any other battery-operated or electronic devices such as computer tablets, digital diaries, pagers, cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3s, floppy disks, laptops, or portable music players.
- Any oversize shoulder bags or purses.
- Any oversize handbags and travel bags, large back-packs, briefcases, or suitcases. Applicants can only carry in clear bags containing papers needed for their appointment
- Any food item (there is a coffee stand with snacks available for purchase).
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Cigarettes / cigars / match boxes / lighters.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail files.
- Weapons or explosive materials of any kind.
The list provided above is not exhaustive. Other items may be prohibited at the discretion of security staff. Other than the one allowed cell phone, the US Embassy will not accept the storage of any of the above prohibited items. You will have to make alternate arrangements to store these items before you enter the Embassy.