Newborn Baby Passport

How to apply for a U.S. Passport for a newborn baby born abroad:

New parents normally apply for a child’s Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) and first U.S. passport at the same time. For information about the process, please see Report the Overseas Birth of a U.S. Citizen Child.