Authentication of Vital Records, Academic, Commercial or Other Credentials Issued in the U.S.

U.S. Consular Officers overseas are not empowered to authenticate public documents that were issued in the United States because they do not have access to the records of the issuing offices or the seals of the custodians of these records. Such documents include vital records (birth, marriage, death, and divorce), as well as academic, commercial, or other credentials. We can notarize a sworn affidavit which may or may not satisfy the Thai requirement for U.S. Embassy “certification.”  Please confirm with the end recipient in advance.

Please utilize the “Affidavit that you are legally free to marry if you are attempting to get married in Thailand.