Online Professional English Network offers 8-week, online university-level courses in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) developed by U.S. educational institutions.
What courses are available?
- Developing and Teaching Academic Writing by Iowa State University *New*
- Creating and Implementing Online Courses (CIOC) by Arizona State University
- Fostering Student Motivation and Engagement (FSME) by University of Oregon
- Teaching Grammar Communicatively (TGC) by World Learning- SIT Grad Institute
- Integrating Critical Thinking into the Exploration of Culture in an EFL Setting by World Learning- SIT Grad Institute
- Using Educational Technology in the English Language Classroom (ET)by Iowa State University
- Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL) by George Mason University
- Professional Development for Teacher Trainers (PDTT) by Arizona State University
- TESOL Methodology by the University of Maryland Baltimore County
For more details about the courses, please click here (PDF 190KB)
- Be an English language professional
- Have strong English language reading and writing skills (minimum 525 TOEFL, 70 iBT, or CEFR B2). Applicants do not need to submit the test scores
- Be a Thai citizen
- Be living in your country for the entire duration (8 weeks) of the OPEN term (Orientation Starts on June 5-30, 2023, and Course Starts on July 11, 2023)
- Have regular and reliable access to high-speed internet connection
- Be able to spend 10 to 12 hours online each week for the duration of the 8-week course
- Be willing to be enrolled in a second or third course, if your primary choice is unavailable
The selected candidates will be contacted for phone interview.
Click here to apply. https://forms.gle/JaVEk3BKCmedvEDE9
Application deadline is Monday, May 1, 2023.