Event: New Website to Pre-Register for COVID-19 Vaccine
The Thai Government has informed the U.S. Embassy that it has just opened a new website for U.S. citizens and other expatriates to pre-register for the COVID-19 vaccine. This program is run by the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Using the link below, you may pre-register by providing your personal information to request an appointment to receive the vaccine.
To register please click on this link: https://expatvac.consular.go.th
Please continue to watch this website for additional information as the program expands.
To get an appointment, you MUST pre-register through the above link.
Do not show up at any vaccination locations without an appointment or you will be turned away.
Please Note: By registering with this website, your information is going directly to the Thai Government and hospital coordinating officials, not the U.S. Embassy. The U.S. Embassy will not have access to information on the form.
Resources for information on local COVID-19 restrictions include:
- Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT): Updates available on their website (https://www.tatnews.org/category/thailand-tourism-updates/) or by calling the TAT Call Center at +66 2 250 5500 or 1672 from within Thailand.
- Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Updates in English available on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/mfathailand).
- Thai Ministry of Public Health https://thailandintervac.com/
- Thai Government Public Relations Department: Updates on their website (https://thailand.prd.go.th/main.php?filename=index) and on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/thailandprd/).
- Thai Ministry of Public Health (https://ddc.moph.go.th/viralpneumonia/eng/index.php)
- Chiang Mai Province COVID-19 updates: https://www.facebook.com/Chiangmaidatacenter
- Local media.
Actions to Take:
- Use link above to register directly with the Thai government (The U.S. Embassy will not have access to this information);
- Research relevant travel restrictions and requirements before embarking on any domestic and international travel;
- Monitor local media and our Embassy website for updates;
- Check your email regularly for further alerts;
- Continue COVID-19 precautions, including mask use and social distancing;
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information; and,
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- U.S. Embassy Bangkok, Thailand
Telephone: +66 2 205 4049
+66 2 205 4000 (after hours)
American Citizens Services
- U.S. Consulate General Chiang Mai, Thailand (serving U.S. citizens in Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Kamphaengphet, Lampang, Lamphun, Mae Hong Son, Nan, Petchabun, Phayao, Phichit, Phitsanulok, Phrae, Sukhothai, Tak, and Uttaradit provinces)
Telephone: +66 053 107 700
+66 2 205 4000 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444