Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Event: COVID-19 Vaccine Opportunity for U.S. Citizens – July 17, 2021
The Thai Government has informed the U.S. Embassy that it is offering U.S. citizens in Thailand the opportunity to be vaccinated with the AstraZeneca vaccine at 4 p.m. this Sunday July 18, 2021 at SCG Headquarters in Bang Sue area of Bangkok. (See location map here: https://goo.gl/maps/dFRM8oycooZTtQJW8).
IMPORTANT: Doses are limited. Those who are successful obtaining an appointment will be contacted. If you do not receive a return email verifying your appointment, assume all appointments have been filled.
To register please click on this link: https://bit.ly/USTHvax2021
To get an appointment, you MUST: 1) pre-register through the above link AND, 2) receive an email confirmation from the Thai government.
Do not show up at the vaccination location without the above two things, or you will be turned away.
Please Note: By filling out this form, you acknowledge that your information is going directly to the Thai Government coordinating officials, not the U.S. Embassy.
This opportunity is available in Bangkok this Sunday only. You will need to make your own travel arrangements to the vaccination site.
This is a limited opportunity offered by the Thai Government. We do not know when/if similar opportunities will arise again in the future.
Registration information is being collected by the Royal Thai Government, not the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok. The U.S. Embassy will not have access to information on the form.
Resources for information on local COVID-19 restrictions include:
- Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT): Updates available on their website (https://www.tatnews.org/category/thailand-tourism-updates/) or by calling the TAT Call Center at +66 2 250 5500 or 1672 from within Thailand.
- Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Updates in English available on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/mfathailand).
- Thai Government Public Relations Department: Updates on their website (https://thailand.prd.go.th/main.php?filename=index) and on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/thailandprd/).
- Chiang Mai Province COVID-19 updates: https://www.facebook.com/Chiangmaidatacenter
- Local media.
Actions to Take:
- Use link above to register directly with the Thai government (The U.S. Embassy will not have access to this information);
- Research relevant travel restrictions and requirements before embarking on any domestic and international travel;
- Monitor local media and our Embassy website for updates;
- Check your email regularly for further alerts;
- Continue COVID-19 precautions, including mask use and social distancing;
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information; and,
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive Alerts.
- U.S. Embassy Bangkok, Thailand
Telephone: +66 2 205 4049
+66 2 205 4000 (after hours)
American Citizens Services
- U.S. Consulate General Chiang Mai, Thailand (serving U.S. citizens in Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Kamphaengphet, Lampang, Lamphun, Mae Hong Son, Nan, Petchabun, Phayao, Phichit, Phitsanulok, Phrae, Sukhothai, Tak, and Uttaradit provinces)
Telephone: +66 053 107 700
+66 2 205 4000 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444