FSN# 2018/29 / Computer Management Assistant (LAN)
LOCATION: The U.S. Consulate General in Chiang Mai
SALARY: Starting from THB 628,040 per annum
WORK HOURS: 40 hours per week
CLOSING DATE: March 15, 2018
BASIC FUNCTIONS REQUIRED:
The incumbent serves as Post’s unclassified LAN administrator. S/He is responsible for the day to day operation, maintenance and technical support of all unclassified computer hardware, software, and network equipment. S/He provides technical support to Consular Section staff on use of Consular Affairs-specific computer systems (software, hardware, databases, peripherals, etc.) S/He acts as Locally Employed Staff coordinator for unclassified and consular section special projects, including liaison with outside contacts and other Consulate sections as necessary. S/He provides user support and necessary training and technical support to Post Private Branch Exchange (PABX) systems, including installation of updates and troubleshooting problems.
- EDUCATION: A Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Information Management is required.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of three years of experience in a complex PC, Local Area Network (LAN), and Wide Area Network (WAN) environment.
- LANGUAGE: Level IV (Fluent) Speaking, Reading, and Writing English and Thai is required. A copy of valid TOEIC score (Listening and Reading Section) of at least 855 is required with your application before the deadline.
- SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to maintain all LAN components including hardware, cables, disk operating software, applications and utilities software, various interface cards, hard disk, and user PC’s.
- JOB KNOWLEDGE:
- Familiarity with systems analysis and basics of LAN/WANs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft server-based products, Windows 10, and Exchange operating systems.
- Advance knowledge of the Microsoft Office application suite.
BENEFITS: Bonus, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Holidays
Please follow the check lists and submission guidelines, posted on the official website: https://th.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/jobs/job-vacancies carefully and submit complete application package thru email@example.com before the deadline.
Failure to follow the instructions will invalidate your application.