A Request for Quotation for “US Independence Day 2018 Reception” (Deadline: April 25, 2018)
The U.S. Consulate General has a requirement for a firm to provide services for a reception of “US Independence Day 2018 Reception” in Chiang Mai on Wednesday, June 27, 2018.
[see RFQ listed below]
- Invitation Letter for Quotation for “US Independence Day 2018 Reception” (PDF 299KB)
- Request for Quotations (PDF 623KB)
Location: Chiang Mai Province, Thailand
All firms who respond to any request for quotation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their quotation:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English.
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing.
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work.
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law.
- Meet all insurance requirements.
- Have the ability to obtain a performance and guarantee bond and a payment bond, or to post adequate performance security, such as irrevocable letters of credit or guarantees issued by a reputable financial institution.
- Have no adverse criminal record.
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States.
- Have demonstrated experience and past performance records for projects of this nature.
Please be advised that all interested parties are required to be registered in Dun and Bradstreet and are subject to SAM registration before an award can be made. Information on obtaining the Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS), can be found at this website: http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform. The offerors are also required to register their business on the U.S. Government’s System for Award Management (SAM) at www.sam.gov Information on this process for foreign vendors is available here (PDF 214KB). Prospective offerors are encouraged to register in SAM prior to the submittal of quotations.
To receive more information on the requested service, please contact:
U.S. Consulate General
387 Witchayanond Road
Chiangmai, Thailand 50300
Attn: Khun Nitthakan Pusayapaibul
Closing Date to request more information is: April 25, 2018