WARNING – The U.S. Embassy is aware of an ongoing tender scam using our name to fraudulently request sample items or money. If your business receives a tender from a “Mr. Ronnel Fisher,” email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, please do not act on this request and contact us immediately at BangkokGSOProcurement@state.gov
U.S. Government procurement follows strict regulations outlined in the U.S. Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).These regulations require all U.S. Government agencies to advertise planned purchases over $25,000 USD to https://www.fbo.gov/.
The U.S. Embassy Bangkok seeks to enter into contracts with qualified, reliable firms with sufficient facilities, financing, and work experience for the products or services listed below. Please see below for more information, and if no solicitations are posted, please check back at another time. Thank you for your interest in working with the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok.
U.S. Embassy Bangkok
GSO/Procurement and Contracting Unit
120-122 Wireless Road
Bangkok, Thailand 10330
Below are the current contract opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions that are provided for each opportunity. The deadlines are finite. Please use the below links for further information regarding the solicitation(s).
Please be advised that all interested parties are required to be registered in Dun and Bradstreet. Information on obtaining the Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS), can be found at this website: http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform. Offerors may also be required to register their business on the U.S. Government’s System for Award Management (SAM) at www.sam.gov. Information on this process for foreign vendors is available here (PDF 214 KB). Prospective offerors are encouraged to register in SAM prior to the submittal of quotations.
All firms who respond to any request for quotation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their quotation:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English.
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing.
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work.
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law.
- Meet all local insurance requirements.
- Have the ability to obtain a performance and guarantee bond and a payment bond, or to post adequate performance security, such as irrevocable letters of credit or guarantees issued by a reputable financial institution.
- Have no adverse criminal record.
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States.
- Have demonstrated experience and past performance records for projects of this nature.