The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok is pleased to provide services in Phuket.
Date: November 29, 2018
Venue: Novotel Phuket Vintage Park, Novotel Phuket Resort
Address: 89 Rat-Uthid 200 Pee Road, Patong, Kathu, 83150 PHUKET THAILAND
Hotel phone: +66 (0) 76 380 555
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org novotel.com accorhotels.com
No appointment necessary, services are provided on a first come – first serve basis.
To expedite your service, please arrive with your documents filled-out completely, correctly, and NOT signed. Documents, forms and applications can be accessed by clicking on any of the below listed links.
SERVICES OFFERED AND OFFICIAL EXCHANGE RATES ON 5 July 2018
- 3,740 THB- Renewal of adult passports
- 3,910 THB- Renewal of minor (under age 16) passports
- 4,930 THB- Renewal of first adult passports
- 4,930 THB- Replacement of adult lost/stolen passports
- 3,910 THB- Replacement of minor (under age 16) lost/stolen passports
- 1,020 THB- Adult passport card
- 510 THB- Minor passport card
- 1,700 THB (per notary stamp) – Notary– including Income Affidavits
Above fees are based on an exchange rate of 34 THB to 1 USD
PLEASE NOTE: You must bring copies of your passport bio-data page and each supplementary document required with a passport application per the online instructions. Please follow all relevant passport renewal instructions according to above links. Original documents will be returned to the applicant, however, the copies will not.
IMPORTANT: For applications on behalf of minors, the child and both parents must appear in person.
Please be advised the U.S. embassy does not accept credit cards and will no longer accept cash (U.S. Dollars and Thai Baht) at outreach events for American Citizen Services. This is a worldwide policy, and no exceptions can be considered, please see the No Cash Announcement.
All payments at U.S. Embassy outreach event must be made in the form of a BANK DRAFT.
All Bank Drafts must be:
- Purchased from Bangkok Bank, Kasikorn Bank, or Siam Commercial Bank (SCB). (There is no need to have an account at the bank to purchase a bank draft) (Kasikorn Bank calls a “Bank Draft” a “Bill of Exchange”).
- Made out to “American Embassy Bangkok.” (No variations, errors, or typos are permitted. Do not write on or make any markings on the bank draft.)
- In the exact amount of Thai Baht (THB) for your total service.
- At the official embassy exchange rate at the time of the outreach.
- Fees and exchange rates are included in individual outreach announcements and posted on our website.
- Submitted at the time of service.
- Issued within the last six months.
- You can show below information to the bank:
และระบุสั่งจ่ายถึง “American Embassy Bangkok”
Delivery Service: You must purchase and submit a separate 100 THB bank draft. Do not include the cost of the envelope in your total bank draft for services.
- Cashiers’ checks, personal checks, cash, credit or any other form of payment will not be accepted.
- Bank Draft requirement only applies to Consular Outreach Events. Services rendered during normal business hours at the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok or the Consulate in Chiang Mai will continue to accept payments made by credit card or cash (THB or USD).
RETURN OF PASSPORT
The Passport Retrieval Process Has Changed! – Beginning 1 July 2018:
Passport Return by Thai Post Registered Mail:
Your new passport will be sent to your mailing address in Thailand through registered mail. ACS will cancel your current passport at the time of application and return it to you.
Purchase a prepaid Thai Post envelope at the outreach event for 100 THB (SEPARATE BANK DRAFT IS REQUIRED).
Do not include the cost of the envelope in your total bank draft for services.
NEARBY PARTICIPATING BANKS:
147 Thanon Ratuthit Songroipi Rd
Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu
Chang Wat, Phuket 83150
Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)
Jungceylon Shopping Center
Patong Beach, Phuket 83150
Thanon Ratuthit Songroipi Rd
Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu
Chang Wat, Phuket 83150
You may use any branch of the three participating banks. The above branches are suggested since they are near the venue.
CONSULAR REPORTS OF BIRTH ABROAD AND AUTHENTICATION OF SIGNATURE SERVICES CANNOT BE PROCESSED AT CONSULAR OUTREACH EVENTS.
Starting on October 1, 2017, all beneficiaries and applicants living in Thailand must direct all questions regarding Social Security to SSA Federal Benefits Unit (FBU) in U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines at FBU.email@example.com. Please visit http://www.ssa.gov for more Social Security information.
For other outreach dates and locations please see https://th.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/consular-outreach/
For information on US Citizen Services please see https://th.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/
For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter by searching our username @ACSBKK.
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Bangkok Field Office is pleased to join our Embassy colleagues at November’s Consular Outreach event in Phuket.
The following USCIS services will be available:
- Review and accept I-130 relative petitions
- Respond to case-specific inquiries for applications pending with the USCIS Bangkok office
- Accept I-407 to record abandonment of Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR: green card holder) status
- Answer general USCIS-related questions: petitioning for family members; the impact of international travel on LPR status, etc.
- Provide information about the international adoptions process
- Provide information about expedited naturalization for spouses of US citizens with qualifying employment
- Taking fingerprints related to an application or petition that is pending with USCIS
To expedite your service, please arrive with your documents filled-out completely and correctly. Forms, filing instructions and other USCIS-specific information can be found on the USCIS Bangkok website.
Please note that fee payment must be transacted in accordance with U.S. Embassy outreach event procedures.
For questions please email BKKCIS.Inquiries@uscis.dhs.gov