The American English E-Teacher Program offers 8-week, online university-level courses in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) developed by U.S. educational institutions.
What courses are available?
- Teaching Grammar Communicatively by World Learning- SIT Grad Institute
- Integrating Critical Thinking into the Exploration of Culture in an EFL Setting by World Learning- SIT Grad Institute
- Using Educational Technology in the English Language Classroom by Iowa State University
- Teaching English to Young Learners (3-10 years old) by George Mason University
- Professional Development for Teacher Trainers by Arizona State University
- Content-based Instruction by World Learning
- Methodology for TESOL by the University of Maryland Baltimore County
For more details about the courses, please click here (PDF 107KB)
- Be an English language professional
- Have strong English language reading and writing skills (minimum 525 TOEFL, 70 iBT, or CEFR B2) You do not need to submit the test scores
- Be a Thai citizen
- Be living in your country for the entire duration (8 weeks) of the AE E-Teacher term (Orientation Starts on November 25, 2019 and Course Starts on January 7, 2020)
- Have regular and reliable access to high-speed internet connection
- Be able to spend 10 to 12 hours online each week for the duration of the 8-week course
- Be willing to be enrolled in a second or third course, if your primary choice is unavailable
The selected candidates will be contacted for phone interview.
Click here to apply. Application deadline is Monday, October 21, 2019.