Regional English Language Office (RELO) is pleased to offer the American English E-Teacher Summer online university-level 8-week courses in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) developed by U.S. educational institutions.
The Summer 2017 classes will begin on July 05, 2017. The available courses are:
- Critical Thinking in the Classroom
- Teaching Grammar Communicatively
You can find additional Course Details in the by clicking here (PDF 76KB).
All interested candidates must meet below criteria:
- Be an English language professional
- Have strong English language reading and writing skills (minimum 525 TOEFL, 70 iBT, or CEFR B2)
- Be a citizen of the country in which you are living
- Be living in your country for the entire duration of the AE E-Teacher term
- Have regular and reliable access to high-speed internet connection
- Be able to spend 10 to 12 hours online each week for the duration of the 8-week course
- Be willing to be enrolled in a second or third course, if your primary choice is unavailable
The application deadline is on Wednesday, April 12, 2017. The shortlisted candidates will be contacted for telephone interview.
Please help spreads the words to your colleagues and who might be interested in this opportunity.