The American English E-Teacher Program offers 8-week, online university-level courses in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) developed by U.S. educational institutions.
What courses are available?
- Using Educational Technology in the English Language Classroom
- Integrating Critical Thinking Skills into the Exploration of Culture in an EFL Setting
- Teaching Grammar Communicatively
- Professional Development for Teacher Trainers
- Teaching English to Young Learners (under 12 years old)
- TESOL Methodology
- Content-based Instruction
- Be an English language professional
- Have strong English language reading and writing skills (minimum 525 TOEFL, 70 iBT, or CEFR B2) You do not need to submit the test scores
- Be a citizen of the country in which you are living
- Be living in your country for the entire duration of the AE E-Teacher term (April 03, 2018 – May 29, 2018)
- Have regular and reliable access to high-speed internet connection
- Be able to spend 10 to 12 hours online each week for the duration of the 8-week course
- Be willing to be enrolled in a second or third course, if your primary choice is unavailable
The selected candidates will be contacted for phone interview.
Application deadline is Monday, January 15, 2018.